MARKETING & INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR
“Creating Quality Automation Solutions Through Innovation and Service” is what we are at Kahler Automation. We seek dependable, hardworking candidates who are not only looking for a job, but a career with our progressive team. For additional information on this position, call (507) 235-6648. Send resume and cover letter to: Kahler Automation, c/o Human Resources, 808 Timberlake Road, Fairmont, MN 56031 or e-mail to HR@kahlerautomation.com.
Summary: Combines various Marketing and Inside Sales responsibilities through the support of selling Kahler Automation products and goods. Works closely with Project Coordinators on sales orders. Supports the Sales team with marketing activities along with proposals and contract agreements. Assist Marketing with lead development by using multiple marketing vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become a sales authority on all Kahler products and services allowing for the high level customer support
- Assist with the organization and facilitation of weekly sales meeting including prepare presentations
- Develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client's use of proposed equipment or services.
- Aids in the creation of proposals and quotes for customers, follows through with purchase agreement for large jobs.
- Assist Project Coordinators, Territory Sales Managers in collecting correct information for new orders. Information such as bill to, ship to, correct sales tax rate or an exemption certificate and a contact name at the site.
- Assist Territory Sales Managers and Project Coordinators in sales efforts and construct agreements to purchase products and/or services.
- Compile, sort and track contracts, purchase agreements, down payments and monthly billing on all contracts.
- Builds, develops, and maintains successful relationships with clients, Territory Sales Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Draws up or proposes changes in equipment, processes or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Monitors progress on tasks and takes action to assure goal accomplishment.
- Create an environment of friendly support, mutual trust, respect, and cooperation both internally and externally. Encourages healthy resolution of conflicts and supports acceptable solutions and compromise resulting in effective relationships.
- Internally assist in order entry, RMA/RMR and other activities necessary to generally support the sales process.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams in creating and managing material such as product literature, sales catalogs, advertising, and engineering operation manuals
- Work with Sales team to manage participation at trade shows and other industry events to ensure Kahler is properly represented
- Assist in creation of annual marketing budget, taking into consideration company growth objectives, brand building requirements, and general requirements to support the brand image
- Review various marketing vehicles (magazines, online, trade shows, promotional items, direct mail, e-mail, etc.) to maximize ROI and effectiveness
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.