MEDIA/TRAINING COORDINATOR — *POSITION FILLED*
“Creating Quality Automation Solutions Through Innovation and Service” is what we are at Kahler Automation. We seek dependable, hardworking candidates who are not only looking for a job, but a career with our progressive team. For additional information on this position, call (507) 235-6648. Send resume and cover letter to: Kahler Automation, c/o Human Resources, 808 Timberlake Road, Fairmont, MN 56031 or e-mail to HR@kahlerautomation.com.
Summary: This opportunity combines various marketing/sales responsibilities along with the direction of internal and external training. The position requires effective time management skills and ability to engage with staff to accomplish tasks. We seek a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills and experience creating marketing plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Training: 25% of time
- Manage all facets of internal and external training to provide a best-in-class training experience for customers and employees
- Assess developmental needs to drive training initiatives, and identify/arrange suitable training solutions
- Work with trainers to develop effective materials utilizing a variety of resources, including PowerPoint presentations, videos, handbooks, social media, webinars, etc.
- Work with HR Director to establish employee training (Kahler University) and encourage development of employees for succession planning
- Manage current training curriculum for customers, while seeking improvements to ensure they are as successful in operating our solutions as possible; work to promote the customer training program with industry partners
Marketing: 75% of time
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams in creating and managing material such as product literature, sales catalogs, advertising, and engineering operation manuals
- Work with Sales team to manage participation at trade shows and other industry events to ensure Kahler is properly represented
- Assist in creation of annual marketing budget, taking into consideration company growth objectives, brand building requirements, and general requirements to support the brand image
- Review various marketing vehicles (magazines, online, trade shows, promotional items, direct mail, e-mail, etc.) to maximize ROI and effectiveness
- Utilize design and publishing software in development of marketing material, such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Manage branded items so they represent Kahler’s identity, are of good value, and the appropriate people have them when needed
Education/Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.