TRAINING/MEDIA COORDINATOR — *POSITION FILLED*
“Creating Quality Automation Solutions Through Innovation and Service” is what we are at Kahler Automation. We seek dependable, hardworking candidates who are not only looking for a job, but a career with our progressive team. For additional information on this position, call (507) 235-6648. Send resume and cover letter to: Kahler Automation, c/o Human Resources, 808 Timberlake Road, Fairmont, MN 56031 or e-mail to HR@kahlerautomation.com.
Summary: This exciting opportunity combines elements of marketing with coordinating training. The position requires effective time management and the ability to get other staff involved as necessary to accomplish departmental goals. Looking for an organized self-starter with excellent communication skills and a marketing background.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all facets of both internal and external training to provide a best-in-class training experience
- Develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media
- Plan, organize, facilitate and order supplies for training activities
- Review and make suggestions regarding ways to improve the training process as marketplace and company might change
- Assess developmental needs to drive training initiatives, and identify and arrange suitable training solutions
- Work with the Marketing Manager to prepare the Kahler sales catalog, product literature, direct mailings and other sales and engineering printed collateral material
- Manage logo-based items to ensure Kahler is receiving good value, the items represent our brand identity, and the appropriate people have them when needed
- Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Assist Marketing Manager in the management and organization of trade shows and industry events to ensure Kahler is properly represented
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products
- Operate desktop publishing software and equipment to design, layout, and produce camera-ready material
- Develop or maintain online help documentation Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail
- Work with HR Director to establish employee training (Kahler University) and encourage development of employees for succession planning
Education/Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.