WE LISTEN TO YOU
The most important thing Kahler Automation's engineering department does — amidst all of the electrical designing, PLC programming, HMI programming, computer-aided drafting, and quality testing — is listen.
Listening to the needs of our customers is critical. The root of all engineering is problem-solving, and Kahler has the experience to tackle any problem head-on. Customers come to us with a variety of needs: a process is too slow, a material is difficult to move, special blending is required, a system is inefficient.
Teaming up with our Territory Sales Managers and Project Coordinators, the Kahler Automation engineering staff determine the project requirements and get to work, designing control systems to meet the customer's need.
It starts with listening, and being responsive to the customer's needs. The end result is top-quality process control.
Kahler Automation's engineering department works with a variety of control components, manufacturers and software platforms; this allows the flexibility to select the best fit for your application. The following list is always growing, as Kahler Automation utilizes emerging technologies:
- Industrial Controller Programming — Allen Bradley, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix, MicroLogix, SLC-500, AutomationDirect (Koyo) 05, 06, 105, 205, 305, 405, Siemens
- Industrial HMI / SCADA Programming — RSView, Factory Talk, Siemens, Schneider Electric
- Computer Technologies — Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Firebird SQL Server
- Variable Frequency Drive Systems (Product Application and Programming Experience) — Allen Bradley, Reliance, Telemecanique, Schneider Electric
- Networking/Communication — TCPIP, TCP, Modbus, ModbusTCP, Profibus, Devicenet, Controlnet