Training Request FormS
Kahler Automation offers introductory and advanced training opportunities which cover Terminal Management 2 and Plant Supervisor 4.
30-minute online video training, intended for operators and managers. Participants will learn how to load trucks with a basic understanding of TM2 and PS4. Enter participants' names, e-mail addresses, and requested date to view the training video (login credentials required, limited viewing window).
One-day training at Kahler Automation, 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., intended for operators, managers, and bookkeepers. Participants will develop a deeper understanding of all TM2 tabs, dispensing in PS4, and order creation. Enter all participants' names and e-mail addresses, plus preferred dates and type of tower equipment. This is in-depth training for facilities which have run a season with our controls.
New for Summer 2017: Select training sessions will feature representatives from respected industry partners, who will be available during breaks and post-session to answer questions specific to their equipment. We hope to add additional featured partners to upcoming training sessions — check back for updates to our schedule.
The advanced class includes training material, a light snack, beverages and lunch. For information on area lodging, food and activities, visit the Fairmont Convention and Visitors Bureau. Note: Some area hotels offer a discount if you mention you are here with Kahler Automation.
The following dates are currently scheduled for Advanced Training:
- Tue., Aug. 8, 2017 — DRY facilities — featuring Ranco representatives
- Wed., Aug. 9, 2017 — LIQUID facilities
- Tue., Aug. 15, 2017 — DRY & LIQUID facilities — featuring Doyle representatives
- Wed., Aug. 16, 2017 — DRY facilities — featuring Yargus representatives
- Tue., Aug. 22, 2017 — DRY facilities
- Wed., Aug. 23, 2017 — LIQUID facilities — featuring Sackett-Waconia representatives
- Tue., Aug. 29, 2017 — DRY facilities
- Wed., Aug. 30, 2017 — DRY & LIQUID facilities
Advanced Training is FREE for new and updated facilities. Charges may apply to: Individuals who have attended training in the past; Facilities that wish to send more than 3 people to training; and Private sessions for an individual business. For questions about pricing, please call (507) 235-6648 and ask for Tonya.