JULY 24, 2018 — In the leading ag retailers magazine’s 2018 showcase of the most innovative facilities in the country, as submitted by the industry's premier building suppliers…
...75% of facilities that listed their controls provider were automated by Kahler Automation.
- CHS Colton in Colton, S.D., chose Kahler. (GSI)
- All American Co-op in Plainview, Minn., chose Kahler. (Sackett-Waconia)
- Marion Ag Service in Aurora, Ore., chose Kahler. (Stueve Construction)
- Town & Country Supply Association in Lockwood, Mont., chose Kahler. (Stueve Construction)
- Gavilon Fertilizer in Marseilles, Ill., chose Kahler. (Yargus Manufacturing)
- Luckey Farmers in Bradner, Ohio, chose Kahler.
CropLife's annual Facilities Report is always a highly anticipated state-of-the-industry snapshot, an opportunity for the major players in agricultural construction, equipment, and automation to show off their best work. Having our controls at the heart of so many top ag retail facilities is an honor, and a real-world testament to Kahler Automation's mission of creating quality solutions through innovation and service.
Our thanks to the retailers and industry partners above, and to the thousands of others we've worked with worldwide, for putting their trust in Kahler Automation.
When the best want the best… they choose Kahler. Call or visit us online today to learn how we can help your bulk material handling facility gain efficiencies, productivity, and profits.
KAHLER AUTOMATION — Control systems for bulk material handling & industrial innovations
808 Timberlake Road, Fairmont, MN 56031 • 507-235-6648 • KahlerAutomation.com